Thursday, October 9, 2014

"Are you a hobo?"

Max loves to mimic.  He will mimic anything you say, and sometimes it comes out right and sometimes we get interesting interpretations. 
We have had our fair share of "curse" words come out and Will and I just laugh, and then he repeats it, we correct him.  But to be honest hearing your three year old say "shit" is pretty funny. 

Max mimics almost anything, but his favorite thing is movies.  He can watch a movie once and it is stuck in his mind.  His current favorite is WRECK IT RALPH.  If you haven't seen if then you should, it is a really cute-fun-family-friendly movie.  There is a part in the movie where Ralph (the main character) meets Vanellope (the cutest little girl).  Vanellope asks Ralph "Are you a hobo?"
Here is the clip from the movie. 

Vanellope leans over a tree branch and asks the question.  This is Max's favorite part.  He laughs and laughs.  Max can mimic the whole scene.  He leans over the back of our couch and says "Are you hobo?"  It is pretty cute and he is so proud because he gets a good laugh out of Will and I.
I wish I had a better video of Max, but he turns off the charm once my camera comes out. 
I am loving this movie memorization phase and I hope it stays around for a long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment