Thursday, August 21, 2014

Gratitude

I would like to thank you all so much for the outpouring love for Max and our family.  It has been astounding to read emails, messages, texts, and receive phone calls from friends and family.
Last week I posted on facebook this message: 

The post got the most "likes" I have ever had.  I didn't even realize I had that many friends on facebook who care about my little life.  Thank you for those who have shared Spaceship Max with others.  Thank you for those who read the posts. 

This blog has been so theraputic for me.  It has given me a place to write my feelings and show the good, the bad, and the in-between of having a child who is Autistic.  I hope that I am able to help others.  I hope that I am able to teach others about the Autistic Spectrum.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
I can't wait to continue to write about Max and all of his Space Adventures.  



No comments:

Post a Comment